Government Grant Money For Home Buyers in Davis County, Utah
Home buyers in Davis County, Utah have the opportunity to buy a home using government grant money for
thier down payment and even closing costs.
The amount of the government grant for home buyers in Davis County, Utah is $5,000.
Qualifications for the Davis County, Utah Government grant are:
• Cannot have owned a home in the last 3 years
• Purchase a home located in Davis or Morgan County (excluding Layton, Clearfield, Fruit Heights or South
• Owner occupied homes only (no investors or rental homes)
• Must contribute $1,500 towards the purchase of the home
• Complete a housing counseling program (contact me for information on where to take those classes)
• Cannot buy a home that is currently a rental home
•Household income cannot exceed the following income limit for your family size. Keep in mind that all
income in the household (those age 18 and over) will be included in the income calculation.
The Davis County first time home buyer grant is a true grant. The grant will be forgiven on a pro-rate basis
over a 5 year period. Once you have lived in the home for 5 years, it never needs to be repaid.
Ron Pippin has a list with over 45 Utah Home Buying Government Grants just in Utah! Check with
Ron to find out which programs have funding right now and which you may qualify for.